Do you have previous experience of trekking in Nepal terrains? Have you ever thought of taking Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour? If yes, then you can witness the best and amazing view of Mount Everest from the highest viewpoint of Everest base camp Kalapatther.
No matter, whether you have trekked to Annapurna Base camp trek or any other trekking destination, Helicopter tour to Everest base camp is quite different and awesome as well. Since Nepal has several different trekking terrains for the adventure seekers and nature lovers, many people visit the country every year.
Trekking in the tallest mountain is not an easy task because it needs good physical and mental health. Some people have a dream to visit Everest Mountain but they are unable to trek in the terrains. For those people, a helicopter tour is surely a boon because it takes them directly to the highest viewpoint of the Everest.
Highlights of the Everest base camp helicopter tour
• You can fly over the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest
• You can set the foot on the highest viewpoint of the Everest Mountain, Kalapatthar (5550m). From where, you can witness the stunning views of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Amadablam, and much more
• Mesmerize the aerial view of the Khumbu glacier, Everest base camp. Gokyo lakes, Khumbu icefall
• Enjoy the excellent view of peaks that is 7000-8000metre including Mount Everest. This renders you a lifetime cherishing experience
Why should you choose Everest helicopter tour?
Are you thinking why you have to choose Everest helicopter tour instead of Upper Mustang Trek and other treks? Well, below mentioned are the reasons to choose this helicopter tour.
• Helicopter Everest tour offers you an opportunity to experience the highest mountain in the world from the convenience and comfort of the helicopter rather than trekking in the long and difficult terrain
• You can visit the Everest region without paying the unnecessary and huge amount of money when trekking. This helps you save your money. If you engage with the right tour operator, then you will enjoy a helicopter tour at an affordable price
• With this tour, you can fly above or near Mount Everest and even enjoy the bird’s eye view of 7000-8000m peaks. It includes Nuptse, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Makalu
• In addition to, you can also view the weather changes radically in the summits
• Enjoy the exciting landing at the world’s highest airports i.e. Tenzing Hillary airport in Lukla